… whether or not you have ADHD, mind you.
– It’s the only opportunity you’ll ever have to make double money while sleeping. If you get the chance to have a nap, that is.
– You’re part of the secret world of the night… the streets are quiet, the houses are dark. The night shift comes out to play…. While crazy remains crazy, there seems to be an extra spooky factor added.
– Daytime, when everyone else is working, is surprisingly quiet for sleeping!
– Time actually seems to fly when you’re half hazy and slow… probably because you’re slow.
– It’s the only time when Here comes Honey Boo Boo becomes interesting.
– At some point sleep deprivation makes you feel high as a kite. Drug fee. Talking to me the day after night shift is like being in the Circle on That 70’s show. Which also is a good show to watch during night shift.
– It makes you appreciate sleep more. In fact, getting to bed on that first night out is just about orgasmic. And it’s the only time you can be fully excited about going to bed and sleep anyway despite the excitement. There is no better night’s sleep than that first night out!
– People admire you: they could never do that. Unless they have to, I suspect.